The 3-star hotel / sports resort is situated in an attractive location in Episkopi Community in Limassol District, at a distance of 375 meters (approx.) south of the Limassol – Paphos motorway and 1,1 km (approx.) north-west of the original core of the Community. Episkopi is 25 minutes drive from Limassol, 35 minutes drive from Paphos International Airport and 55 minutes from Larnaca International Airport.
The property is ideally situated close to an abundance of amenities and services such as supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, banks etc. It has excellent accessibility to the motorway, the Ancient Kourion archeological site and the beautiful beach of Kourion.
The hotel / sports resort was constructed around 1997 and it has been operated until recently. It comprises 100 rooms (93 twin rooms and 7 suites) in three buildings.
- Building A: The hotel’s main building, consists of a basement, ground floor and three upper floors.
It accommodates a total of 59 twin rooms. It has an internal area of 4085 sqm (approx.) and a basement 733 sqm (approx.).
- Building B: Consists of ground and 1st floor. It accommodates 41 twin rooms. It has an internal area of 1585 sqm (approx.)
- Building C: Sports center / gym which consists of ground floor and mezzanine with sports-related facilities. In addition, it comprises an underground carpark.
- It has an internal area of 820 sqm (approx.), mezzanine 260 sqm (approx.) and a basement of 712 sqm (approx.).
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pool.
An important advantage of the hotel / sports resort is the fact that the tourism industry is thriving, with the demand for hotel rooms increasing every year.
Furthermore, the property has the prospect to be converted into a boarding or special needs school, a block of apartments etc.
It is considered as an appealing real estate investment opportunity.
Price might be subject to VAT